Join us for celebratory Cacoa Ceremony to celebrate the magic of OurSelves through the sacred use of Cacao in Ceremony. Followed by a dance party with Tuscon musicians Serena Pullen, Osh Ooh Ahh, Susan Banes, and Michael Dattola with the blissful energy created from the Cacao Ceremony and the luscious Tucson community!
Throughout time, cacao has been celebrated as a Food of the Gods. It is believed that the Spirit of Cacao has the power to reveal and unlock the secrets of the Soul. In the Tucson Cacao Ceremony, we will drink a prepared Cacao elixir and invite the Spirit of this wise plant in to fill our hearts.
A few things about this Magical Bean:
- It's been called "The Food of the Gods"
- Induces the feelings of LOVE
- Creates a chemical euphoria that fosters a joyful relationship with all living things
- Helps to open the Heart
- Brings culinary joy & pleasure
- Calls forth Peace and Compassion
- Lowers Stress
- Is naturally high in Antioxidants
- Has Aphrodisiac Qualities
- Stimulates the Imagination
- Simply ~ It’s Heaven on Earth!
435 E. 9th St. Tucson, AZ (3rd Avenue and 9t St.)
To reserve your space visit:
You will need to join the Meet Up - it's free & easy!